PDM Essentials for accurate documentation and streamlined change
Register for our Seminar / Webinar: PDM Essentials for accurate documentation and streamlined change. Learn how you can use product data management (PDM) to centrally manage mechanical, electrical, and software specifications and information for the entire development team.
Primary trends in Industrual Machinery that pressures many aspects of machine design include the amount of software content that is increasing in machines, end customer demands for customized products and environmental and safety requirements. But also competitive pressures from low cost providers and machinery providers are expected to be full services partners.
How does this impact your business?
- Machine design needs to be flexible
- Difficult to reuse designs with mass customization demands
- Need to better sense and manage customer requirements
- Difficult to meet time to market goals with multiple customization requests
Attend this webinar, hosted by PRISMACIM-EFFORT, SL, to learn how you can use product data management (PDM) to centrally manage mechanical, electrical, and software specifications and information for the entire development team. Understand how companies like Yangli Group shortened new product R&D cycle and time-to-market and improved the company’s ability to innovate.
Overcome the challenges in the Industrial Machinery industry and use them as a competitive advantage.
Our Engineering Collaboration solution is dealing with these challenges with a platform for design & design release for complex, customized machines.
Our essential PDM capabilities include:
- How do I find data (like drawings), understand version/dependancies, know what to do next.
- How do I manage documents and products together.
- How do I implement change quickly, accurately, and comprehensively.
Our Approach to Engineering Collaboration with PDM enable you to:
- Easily find, share, and re-use "Design data" >> you win efficiency
- Follow standard and optimized "release processes" >> you win consistency
- Manage documents with the product >> you win user friendly / transparent PDM
- Implement Changes quickly and accurately >> you win a faster response to customer needs
Register today and see for yourself how NX defines, manages and validates your company's design and engineering knowledge helping you to implement and execute smarter, faster and leaner.
Reserve your spot: